MICROBLADING UNIVERSITY, INC.
Last updated: January 19, 2019
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information about you that you provide to us. This may include information you provide when you;
- fill out forms via the Services, including to create or update an account or register for any Services;
- use or access the Services, including to take in-person or online training courses; or
- otherwise communicate directly with us.
We also collect information about you that we receive automatically. This may include, but is not limited to, the following types of information:
- information about the computer or mobile device you use to access the Site, such as your IP address, device identifier, or mobile network; or
- information that is automatically recorded by our via cookies or similar technologies whenever you access or use the Site, such as the date and time you access or use the Site, referring and exit pages and URLs, the number of clicks, pages viewed, the order of those pages, and the amount of time spent on specific pages.
Third-party social plugins
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We store, use, and/or process Your Information for the following general purposes:
- to provide you with and enable your use of the Site and the Services;
- for billing purposes;
- for identification and authentication;
- to analyze your use of and improve the Site;
- to contact you regarding the Services;
- for internal market research and troubleshooting;
- to send you promotional opportunities or marketing messages (you may opt out of receiving these messages);
- to comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes we may have with any of our users, and to enforce our agreements with third parties;
- to enforce our Terms of Service or other agreements with you; and
- as otherwise set forth in this Policy.
Third Party Advertising and Analytics
HOW DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may share Your Information in the following ways:
- with contractors and other service providers who need access to Your Information to help provide the Services on our behalf;
- if you participate in interactive areas of the Site, such as to leave comments or reviews, that information may be displayed publicly;
- in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, applicable laws or regulations;
- in order to enforce our Terms of Service or other agreements, or to protect the rights, property or safety of us, any of our users, or the public;
- in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, financing, acquisition, divestiture, bankruptcy, dissolution, or other similar transaction;
- with our current and future affiliates;
- in publications on an aggregated and anonymous basis for industry analysis, marketing and advertising, and other internal business purposes; or
- with your permission or at your direction.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We have implemented reasonable measures designed to secure the personal information we collect from you from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Even so, remember that the safety and security of your information is a team effort: choose strong passwords and keep them to yourself; be smart about the information you share in your public profile and via our messaging services. Please also keep in mind that the transmission of information via the Internet, cellular data or WIFI networks is not completely secure. We do our best to protect your information, but we cannot guarantee the security of that information as it is transmitted to and from the Services. As such, any transmission you make of your personal information is at your own risk.
WHAT ABOUT THIRD PARTY SITES AND RESOURCES?