4-DAY FUNDAMENTAL MICROBLADING COURSE
ABOUT TRAINING COURSE – $3600
Diversify your career in the aesthetics industry by encompassing the art of eyebrow enhancement. Our course entails two days of at-home study, which covers theory, instructional chapters with knowledge exams, shape on paper instruction and practice guide, and two days in the classroom, learning brow spines, strokes, and mapping, while performing on latex skin and a live model.
Our step by step training approach requires no prior knowledge or skill related to Microblading. Beginners will receive intensive, quality training in order to become skillful Microblading artists.
Our students will learn:
- Sterilization and sanitation, knowledge of anatomy, client eligibility and color theory.
- Fundamental Microblading techniques (ranging from basic to advanced stroke patterns), brow design and shaping, and post-treatment procedures.
- How to approach release forms and manage your business after graduation.
Course will include:
- Microblading Starter Kit
- Opportunity to practice on both latex skin and 1 live model.
- Certificate of Attendance at end of course weekend.
- Certificate of Completion after completing course requirements.
- Ongoing support from Microblading University staff.
- The option to utilize the training facility and perform additional models in a private treatment room (by appointment only).
- STARTER KIT
All students will receive a starter kit that holds the essentials to begin your Microblading career
Starter Kit Includes:
- 2 Boxes of 18U Disposable Microblade Tools (20)
- 1 Box of 18U Nano Disposable Microblading Tool (10)
- 1 Box of 9M1 Disposable Manual Shading Tool (10)
- 1 Box of 14U Disposable Precision Microblades (100)
- 7 Perma Blend Pigments
- 1 Perma Blend Thickening Shading Solution
- Metal Calipers
- 4 Latex Practice Skins
- 6 Wax Pencils
- 2 Microblading Pens
- 1 Topical Anesthetic Gel
- 1 Topical Anesthetic Cream
- 100 Micro Brushes
- 100 Spoolie Brushes
- Pigment Rings/Cups (100)
- Cotton Rounds (100)
- Shaping Thread
- Eyebrow Razor Blades
- 8 oz Green Soap Squeeze Bottle
- Treatment Supplies Checklist
- Client Aftercare Checklist