3 DAY POWDER BROW TRAINING COURSE
ABOUT TRAINING COURSE – $2495
Diversify your career in the aesthetics industry by encompassing the art of eyebrow enhancement. Our Powder Brow Course entails two days of at-home study, which covers theory, instructional chapters with knowledge exams, shape on paper instruction and practice guide, and one day in the classroom, learning brow spines, mapping, pigment saturation to create the perfect powder brow while performing on latex skin, with a handheld slim permanent make up machine.
Our step by step training approach requires no prior knowledge or skill related to Semi permanent makeup. Beginners will receive intensive, quality training in order to become skillful certified powder brow artist artists.
Our students will learn:
- Sterilization and sanitation, knowledge of anatomy, client eligibility and color theory
- Fundamental powder brow techniques brow design and shaping, and post-treatment procedures
- How to approach release forms and manage your business after graduation.
Course will include:
- Starter Kit
- Certificate of Completion after completing course requirements
- Ongoing support from Microblading University staff
- The option to utilize the training facility and perform 2 Models (by appointment only).
- All students will receive a starter kit that holds the essentials to begin
- Slim handheld permanent make up machine
- 7 Perma Blend Pigments
- Metal Calipers
- 4 Latex Practice Skins
- 2 Wax Pencils
- 1 Topical Anesthetic Gel
- 1 Topical Anesthetic Cream
- 100 Micro Brushes
- 100 Spoolie Brushes
- Pigment cups
- Cotton Rounds (100)
- Shaping Thread
- Eyebrow Razor Blades
- 8 oz Green Soap Squeeze Bottle
- Treatment Supplies Checklist
- Client Aftercare Checklist